Support health and well-being while putting an end to weight stigma. Come join us for a day of fun, fitness, and health for EVERY BODY.
The event is free to attend. Donations are welcome; all proceeds will benefit the Association for Size Diversity and Health.
- Keynote speaker Connie Sobczak, author of the book Embody
- Movement breaks led by body-positive fitness instructors
- Presentations by health professionals (i.e. yours truly!)
- Book signing
- Delicious snacks
- Raffles and door prizes
It’s going to be awesome! To learn more, visit youcaring.com/HAES.
I have been working hard, spending countless hours to make this event a success. It would mean the world to me if you could take a few minutes to show your support.
Three ways you can help support us:
- Spread the word – Share information about the event on your social media pages.
- Make a donation – All donations will benefit the Association for Size Diversity and Health. Every dollar counts!
- Attend the event – If you live near Sacramento, we would love to have you at the event! Learn more and RSVP.
Health At Every Size and HAES are registered trademarks of the Association for Size Diversity and Health and used with permission.