Join us in Sacramento on May 20, 2017 for Health at Every Size®: LIVE!
This is a fun, all-ages, free event.
Attendees will learn how to enhance their health through body positivity and compassionate self-care, while building a community of like-minded individuals.
Date: Saturday, May 20, 2017
Time: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm (doors open at 1:00 pm)
Location: Clunie Community Center, McKinley Park (Alhambra Room, top floor)
- Engaging presentations by body positive advocates and health professionals
- Keynote speaker Laurelee Roark from Beyond Hunger
- Movement breaks led by fitness instructors
- Interactive information tables
- Q&A with a registered dietitian
- Book signing
- Delicious snacks
- Raffles and door prizes
- And more!
All donations will benefit the Association for Size Diversity and Health. Suggested donation: $10.