This recipe was so easy, I could not believe how delicious it was! No chopping required. A definite must-try. The below recipes serves 8.
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3-4 cups tomato salsa
- 1/4 cup dried currants or raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat cous-cous
- Mix all ingredients (except cous-cous) in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the cous-cous in the last 5 minutes of cooking.