This hearty, warm dish is a great way to end the day.
Cajun Shrimp Linguine
1/2 pound shrimp, peeled
1 large onion, sliced
4 large zucchini, sliced
1 bell pepper, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch of spinach
3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
8 oz linguine noodles
2 cups crushed tomatoes
- Prepare pasta according to package.
- Sauté garlic and onions in olive oil over medium-high heat until onions turn glassy.
- Add bell peppers and zucchini and cook until zucchini turns tender.
- Add shrimp and seasoning and cook for 7 minutes until shrimp barely turns pink.
- Add the cooked noodles, crushed tomatoes, and spinach. Mix well. Cook until spinach is wilted and serve.
Nutrition Facts per serving:
Calories: 550 | Total Fat: 9g | Carbohydrate: 86g | Fiber: 19g | Protein: 33g
With assistance from nutrition intern Stephanie Leung