My original 5 Healthy Meals in 5 Minutes or Less were so popular, I decided to make a sequel. These 5 MORE Healthy Meals in 5 Minutes or Less feature all-new recipes that are just as fast, healthy and delicious. They include:
The George Foreman Grill is great for fast and healthy meals!
- Fruit-Infused Oatmeal
- Shrimp and Zucchini Saute
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Grilled Fish Tacos
- Grilled Bananas
These recipes use the microwave, a George Foreman grill, or the stove for quick, healthy cooking. Enjoy!
I invented a new, delicious, quick-and-easy, healthy recipe tonight: Grilled Vegetable Mini Pizzas!
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Tomato sauce
- Cheese (I used an Italian blend and crumbled goat cheese)
- Veggies of your choice (I used spinach, eggplant and tomato)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Italian seasoning
- Place tortilla on a piece of aluminum foil. Spread on tomato sauce and sprinkle on cheese. Toast in a toaster oven for 3-4 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the edges of the tortilla are crisp.
- Cook a handful of spinach in the microwave until wilted, about 30 seconds.
- Finely slice your other veggies (like eggplant and tomato). Season them with a dash of balsamic vinegar and Italian seasoning. Grill on a George Foreman grill for about 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- When everything is done cooking, top the pizza with the vegetables and eat! If it’s too messy, you can fold it in half to make a calzone!